The women of UP Photographers(Julia Baier, Meg Hewitt, Ariadna Lasser, Graciela Magnoni, Alison McCauley, Melissa O’Shaughnessy and Eléonore Simon) are pleased to announce the second edition of our free portfolio reviews destined to women, intersex and non-binary photographers.
Whether your photographic project is ongoing or you are in the final editing phase, we would love to help you move your project forward and work through any questions or doubt you might have.
English isn’t your first language? We can conduct reviews in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German. Just let us know your language preferences in your application (and feel free to send your submission in any of those languages).
– A portfolio with no fewer than 12 images, and no more than 30 images
– A short biography (up to 200 words)
– Optional (but highly encouraged): a text supporting your portfolio and describing what you are hoping to achieve through the portfolio review (up to 500 words)
– Links to your website/social media if applicable
– Email your submission to portfolio[at]upphotographers[dot]com by January 31, 2022
As spaces are highly limited, priority will be given to people we haven’t had a chance to speak with last year. If you applied last year and weren’t selected, please feel free to resubmit a portfolio.
Selected applicants will be contacted tosend additional material if needed and schedule a conference call. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at the above-mentioned address.
Best of luck,
Julia, Meg, Ariadna, Graciela, Alison, Melissa and Eléonore
Graciela Magnoni’s photographs of the Punjab are featured in the January 2022 issue of LFI Magazine. You can see more and order a copy here.